Options Rehab Providing Pain Management in Nutley, NJ
Suffering from chronic pain can cause significant strain on your physical and emotional well-being. Time spent with loved ones can be less enjoyable, and an active lifestyle may be out of the question due to the pain or the exhaustion that goes with it. However, you do not have to resign yourself to a life of constant discomfort. At Options Rehab, our team of Nutley pain management experts is dedicated to providing targeted treatment options that address the pain at its source.
There are numerous common areas where our patients most frequently experience discomfort, such as:
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis
Back pain is by far one of the most common complaints we receive. It starts with just a lower backache. But, before you know it your lower back ache becomes sciatica. If you have experienced low back pain, you are not alone. Approximately one-quarter of Americans report experiencing low back pain within the past 3 months.
Sciatica is caused by degeneration of the spine or muscle spasm which compresses the spinal nerves and results in leg pain, numbness and/or tingling, leg or ankle weakness and limited mobility. If left untreated, sciatica can result in permanent nerve damage and disability.
Just a few of the ways we can help to address the back pain you are experiencing include:
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Spine Force: Cutting edge core strengthening machine that provides consistent feedback to the trainee so we can track your progress
- Kinesiotaping: Research has demonstrated that this colorful tape can help facilitate muscle activity and decrease muscle spasms
- Therapeutic stretching
- Massage Therapy: Decreasing muscle spasms, promotes soft tissue healing, and improves circulation
Call Options Rehab Today
Reach out to our team of Nutley pain management specialists today by calling us at 973-542-2022. We are ready to help you move past the pain!